The latest hotel lobby design ideas include a variety of spaces that will encourage customers to spend more time on the property instead of spending their money and their time somewhere else. Airport spaces are other places where design considerations help create a space that is both entertaining and functional. Even in hospitals there are spaces where families are encouraged to gather. And while the design of many of these spaces may seem random, the fact of the matter is that there are a number of public spaces that serve a variety of purposes and functions.
From wall art in hospitals to wall colors and living plants that provide stress relief, interior designers know how to do more than just create spaces that are both beautiful and functional. Rooms that provide a place for workers and visitors to enjoy a space and enjoy conversations serve a purpose in a variety of locations.
Top art advisors can help employers and building owners make sure that they do what they can to limit workplace stress and promote productivity.
Professional Art Consulting Services Help Create Spaces That Serve a Variety of Purposes
Hospital and hotel lobby design ideas help create spaces that can serve a number of purposes. Hospitality art consultants, for instance, can help make sure that there are spaces created that encourage visitors to stay and spend their money and their time in this space to help promote sales. When was the last time that you found yourself staying in a hotel to dine instead of going to another popular tourist spot? Although you are always allowed to make your own decisions, the reality is that the way a space is created can invite you stay on location for many of the services that your need, instead of leaving a particular property.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the way a design can help facilitate a purpose for a particular space:
- 94% of survey respondents believe that art makes their workplace more welcoming.
- 61% of survey respondents believe that art makes their workplace helps stimulates creativity.
- A study found that people working in enriched spaces, defined as spaces decorated with art or plants, were 17% more productive than those in lean spaces, those without decorations like art and plants.
- A small percentage of cost when measured against overall contribution, allowing 1% to 2% of the construction budge for budgeting turn-key art services is the most common recommendation.
- More than 60% of patients reported a reduction in stress from the hospital’s contemporary art collection, according to a study by the Cleveland Clinic. This study focused on the art works that were produced in the last 30 years, including fine art posters in exam rooms, as well as public sculptures, nature images, and abstract designs.
The simplest workplace decorations can help encourage productivity and stress relief. It is important to make sure that you are using every space and decor decision to your advantage in helping increase both productivity and limit stress. Hotel lobby design ideas can help promote a welcoming atmosphere that encourages guests to return time and time again for another stay.